Its about time :) I love the pics and Dillon's hair is just like yours. It looks incredibly long. We miss you guys and every weekend we say- "We should just go see the Reed's" Things will just never be as good as they were in Pittsburgh. I hope every things going well, Love The Misners
Dillon's hair is long! I almost don't know what to do with it! Brooke, we say the same thing all the time...we should just go visit Jon and Brooke...and then we don't! One of these days we'll all get together again!
Dillon is adorable, I'm glad you guys are having fun! I'm jealous of your craigslist play kitchen! I've been wanting one since last christmas for aubs. You are the queen of craigslist for sure!
I have to make a comment as well about Dilons hair, it is so long and looks like corn silk! Don't you love little girl hair? I wish mine was as silky and shiny. So I noticed she was also wearing the shirling boots from old navey. Good choice Maeryn also has a pair they are so cute. Great x-mas pics. Sometimes I find myself missing the snow. You guys look like you had a great time!
7 comments:
Love the pics Chris! Dilly's hair looks so long!
Its about time :) I love the pics and Dillon's hair is just like yours. It looks incredibly long. We miss you guys and every weekend we say- "We should just go see the Reed's" Things will just never be as good as they were in Pittsburgh. I hope every things going well, Love
The Misners
wow that was a lot of pictures! Good job posting them. I love seeing how big Dillon is. It looks like you had a great holiday.
Dillon's hair is long! I almost don't know what to do with it! Brooke, we say the same thing all the time...we should just go visit Jon and Brooke...and then we don't! One of these days we'll all get together again!
So cute!!!
Dillon is adorable, I'm glad you guys are having fun! I'm jealous of your craigslist play kitchen! I've been wanting one since last christmas for aubs. You are the queen of craigslist for sure!
I have to make a comment as well about Dilons hair, it is so long and looks like corn silk! Don't you love little girl hair? I wish mine was as silky and shiny. So I noticed she was also wearing the shirling boots from old navey. Good choice Maeryn also has a pair they are so cute. Great x-mas pics. Sometimes I find myself missing the snow. You guys look like you had a great time!
Post a Comment