So as per usual, these pictures are in reverse chronological order but I just don't care! Here's a bit of the birth story for those who are interested (those who aren't can just look at pictures)! We went in at 8:00 am on Tuesday, March 8 and I was already dilated to a 3. They broke my water at 8:30 and then we waited.........they wanted me to progress naturally so Doug and I walked around for a while but how many loops around the hospital can you do before you get bored? I had my epidural around 12:30 (all went well in that department) and felt the need to push about an hour after. I pushed through one contraction before the nurse told me to stop so she could call the dr. When Dr. Jacobi got there, I pushed through 2 more contractions and he was born at 1:47 pm at 7 lb 12 oz and 21 inches long! My mom came into town to help with Dillon and the baby so she brought Dillon into the room right after he was born. Dillon loved him immediately and hasn't left him alone since! My dad was able to come into town the day I was released from the hospital, so that was fun! All is going well for our family and we are adjusting pretty well to a family of four.
Raspberry Oatmeal Crumble Bars
8 years ago


8 comments:
Congratulations! Fischer is adorable! Hopefully we'll get to meet him soon (Christmas???).
Congrats you guys! He is SO cute!
Love all the pictures and love those sweet kids. You look AMAZING by the way, are you sure you didn't adopt him? (:
Man, that sounded like it was a piece of cake delivery! :) You sure do have a cute family of 4, and I am glad all seems like it is going well. I hope he is a good baby! He is adorable!
congrats!!! he is just too adorable!
Yay, congrats! Your photos on Facebook are darling. Enjoy the tiny newborn stage, even if it means no sleep. I miss it!
Wow, I'm glad things went so smoothly! You have the perfect little family of four. We love you guys and we cant wait to see Fischer.
So cute, you I mean, and Fischer looks pretty adorable too!
Post a Comment