Every night when I get in bed, I think about my day and what I did. I've come to the conclusion that there are things that I have to do, things that I like to do and things that I'm addicted to! For example, I have to clean my house up a little bit every day, whether it's doing laundry, the dishes, straightening, whatever...it's everyday. Those are things I have to do and they get SO monotonous! Then there are the things I like to do such as work out. I can't classify this as something I have to do but it's not yet to the point of addiction. I thought I'd share with you some of my secret and not so secret addictions for your reading pleasure...so here they are in no particular order.
I'm addicted to:
1. Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives and Ugly Betty...I supplemented my TV watching experience with crappy reality shows during the strike but three cheers for new episodes! Hooray! I just can't get enough of these shows...isn't that pathetic?!
2. Tortino pizzas...Doug thinks I'm ridiculous because he likes a lot of breading in his pizza but what can I say? I have cheap taste in pizza and I love me some thin crust!
3. Making people laugh...honestly, I will do just about anything to make someone laugh including making myself look dorky and I'm not afraid to do it in public! The best is making Dillon laugh! Uh, I will do anything for that! But I love to laugh too! When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried or your abs hurt? I love to do that!
4. Reading...I love to read murder myster novels! Dean Koontz and James Patterson are my favs! But I will read just about anything. It's so funny because Doug just groans when I come home from the library with a new book, or even worse when a new Harry Potter book would come out, I just disappear for a few days! It's all I can think about!
5. Taco Bell...yeah, yeah so far 2 of my 5 are food related and I'm sure the odds will get worse as we go! I know most people think it's gross, but I love Taco Bell! I could eat there everyday and not get sick of it and what's sad is I always order the same thing. There have been times when I've tried something else and then I'm just sad that I didn't just get my favorite, so I just order what I like now even though it's always the same.
6. The zoo and park...now that it's warming up and Dillon's a bit older than last summer, I LOVE going to the zoo and the park with her! We live about 2 minutes from the zoo here and last summer we got a pass to the zoo and aquarium so we go all the time. It's funny because Dillon mostly likes to people watch, the animals are more for my viewing pleasure than hers. Of course, my favorites are the gorillas! When we're not at the zoo, we go to the nearby park. Mostly Dillon just likes to go up the stairs and then back down (what a deprived child) but when she tires of that she swings for a while.
7. Movies...We went out to the movies for the first time since Dillon was born (I think) and it reminded me of how much I love to see movies! When I was in high school, my mom and I used to see 2 or 3 movies in a row on a Saturday and I loved it! I feel like there aren't as many quality movies anymore (they're all remakes, sequels, or based on TV shows) but when I find a good one, it's very worthwhile for me!
Well, I guess I'll stop there, the list could go on and on! But this list got me thinking that I need to make sure when I get in bed and evaluate my day that I don't only do the things that need doing but that I also include things that I like and maybe even something I'm addicted to.
Raspberry Oatmeal Crumble Bars
8 years ago


12 comments:
Awww I LOVE the new look of the blog! LOL. I am a Totino's Pepperoni Pizza addict too! Have you ever looked at the ingredient list on that baby? Don't! It's bad. You wouldn't expect a little frozen pizza to have over a paragraph of unpronounceable ingredients. I ate those all the time when I was pregnant with Camden. I haven't had one since the recall but eye them every time we walk buy them in the grocery store. Yum. And stairs are the funniest thing. Camden is just now getting over her stair obsession, she LOVES stairs.
Yay for blogging! I'll be a frequent reader so post away! I loved seeing all the sweet pictures of Dillon. Love the first birthday and the pictures of her and Rylee. BFF! Feel free to check out my blog also. Athough, you may find it lacking.
I forgot to post the link. Silly me.
atherly.blogspot.com
I love the new episodes... I'm addicted to Office- Yay! Its so fun to find your blog and to see how your doing. Your little girl is beautiful. Hope all is well!!
Um, so should I say ditto on that? Oh yea, we're partners in crime! I love your new blog! So cute! Love you!
I'm so glad we have found each other! You guys look so good and your little Dillon is gorgeous! I can't wait to read more about Monkey, Bear and the Zookeepers:)
Somehow I didn't realize that you guys have a blog! I just added you to my reader :-). I was randomly sending a friend the link to pictures of our new house from my blog and saw that you had commented, I hadn't seen that before. I clicked on your name and wa-la, here I am! Now maybe I will be able to keep up with all of your adventure.
So after looking at the rest of your blog posts I don't feel so bad, you've had a blog for 2 days. Now I feel special for finding out so soon ;-). I love Dillon's Easter dress! She looks adorable in it!
I love this post, I have a ton of Addictions, blogging would be one of them. i t is good to know that you are a blogger. It is fun to see your cute family! Keep the post coming!
Fun to see your addictions :) They all seem like healthy ones :) Keep them that way!
Now you have my mouth watering for some taco bell, dang you. I'm a little too good at making sure I get to do the things I want to do each day, and not so good at doing the things I need to do...
Hi Guys. Just wanted you to know that I got to your blog. Too cool. XOXO Dad
Post a Comment