Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My swinging, walking monkey...

Yes, that's what the title says...she took her first steps yesterday! We were SO excited! Don't pay any attention to her crying at the end, it's all for a good cause! ;)





I also had to post some more pictures of Dillon playing at the park:






One last video, I don't know how it occured to Dillon to kick her feet, but once it did, they were non-stop! SO cute!


11 comments:

anderson's said...

Oh my gosh, Chris! I can't believe it! She is getting so big! I can't wait to see her! Love you!

We are the Clarks! said...

Wow, her first steps. Thanks for recording it and sharing. She is such a cute lil monkey. Can't wait to snuggle her.

PS: love the short shorts at the park. adorable.

Amy said...

Yay Dillon! Great job! She's walking just in time to enjoy all things summer related. That park looks fun, I'll meet you guys there one day!

Krista Miller said...

auntie KK is missing baby dillon and her mama.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOOOOOO CUUUTTTEE!!!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hooray Dillon! First steps are so precious! And I absolutely love the kicking in the swing. That is hilarious. It reminds me of Dumb and Dumber where they are in the van and he pretends to run while driving on the freeway. LOL.

Jacynthe said...

Oh she is such a doll! Fun to see her grow right before my eyes :)

Jennybug said...

What a sweetie. That is so much fun that you have it on video and can show it to everyone. Technology is the best. xoxoxo

Jennifer Gilmore said...

It's been forever since I have talked to you! I didn't even know you had a little girl! So FUN! :) I found you off of KK's blog! :) Dillon is adorable! So glad I found your blog! I will check back often!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! I'm in love with her little kicky legs, she has so much personality. She's seriously cuter every time I see her.

Rachel said...

that picture of Dillon on the stairs looks SO much like you. I am glad you found my blog and I found yours =)

Mimi said...

It was fun to see the monkey walking & swinging her legs! Very similar to how a monkey actually walks!! I can't wait to see you! Love you! Mom