I've been sick with the flu for the past couple of days (actually it hit me on Valentine's Day...hooray for me) and I'm reminded of how awful it is to be sick! I absolutely hate it! What makes me the most frustrated is that I actually got the FluMist this year. I haven't had a flu shot since high school probably and it's been about that long since I've had it but wouldn't you know it? I got the flu the year I get the vaccination! It will make me rethink getting it next year, that's for sure! I'm just crossing my fingers and toes that Dillon and Doug don't get it too. So far, so good. Poor Dillon though...she's been watching way too much TV while I'm in my survival mode. Luckily today my friend Natalie took Dillon for a while to let me take a nap and boy was it AMAZING! I'm so glad Dillon has Addie and baby Davis to keep her happy and that I have a good friend like Nat! I guess that's what happens when you're away from home, you learn to rely on friends a whole lot more. So that's my sorry excuse for not posting lately but I'll get back on the ball and soon!
Raspberry Oatmeal Crumble Bars
8 years ago


7 comments:
I'm sorry you're sick. All the boys have had a cold for the past couple weeks. I have to say I would prefer something like a fever and throwing up over a cold. Cold's never go away! I've been pretty lucky so far. I just have a small cough and that's it. No congestion and soar throats. Let's pray that it will stay that way!
I hope you get well soon! Tell Dillon and Doug hi from us and the boys!
Amy
Anybody who knows Dillon knows it was NO trouble at ALL to take her!
I snapped a cute photo of them today and it's up on my blog. :)
Hope you feel better soon!
sorry to hear that, hope you get well soon. id send ya some soup if i could.
I hope you get better soon, I missed my new BFF this week, and so did Ava.
Chris, sorry you are still feeling sick. I would have loved to take Dilly girl if you were here. Gabby is sending you get well kisses!
I hope you feel better soon and that you don't have a sick Dillon in a bit. Miss you as always!
Chris I am so sorry you got sick!! Get better soon!!!
Post a Comment