Friday, January 16, 2009

Better late than never!

Sorry it's taken me so long but get ready for a huge amount of pictures...I'll write more in a later blog and tell you all about our Christmas vacation.






























































































































































10 comments:

anderson's said...

Chris- First of all, welcome back! We missed you! I love the chair, it turned out soo soo cute! Good job! Dillon's Christmas dress is ADORABLE! Cute pony tails too! Can't wait to see you! xoxoxoxo

Jacynthe said...

Cute photos!! I still haven't posted our Christmas photos so don't feel bad :/

Jamie said...

Christen, Dillon is so adorable!!! I love her Christmas pjs, her Christmas dress, and her cute hair and smile. I'm glad you had a Merry Christmas!

Stefanie said...

Yeah, and update!!! Dillon is cute as ever, so excited to see you guys in a few days!!!

Misner Family said...

Hey Chris, I cant believe how big Dillon is! Jon even looked at a few pics and said " wow, dillon looks so old!" We miss you guys, and love the pics, but seriously Christmas music? I think the music on our blog is just a little more appropriate :) we miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

we hung out with the misners tonight, a match day celebration! On the way home, I told zach that I missed the Reids! :(

My 'Little Womens' Mom! said...

I was looking at Genevieve's blog and saw your name, I love all your pictures and Dillon is so cute! I can't believe how old she is! Love you, Aunt Barbara

cc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amie Carlos said...

Dillon sure looks cute in her Janie and Jack outfits. I am so excited that Ava and I have a new friend that we can hangout with EVERY DAY!

Jennybug said...

These are really fun pictures. I love snow pictures. That little chair is so darling. Did you make it? Hope you are having a happy February!