Thursday, December 18, 2008

Washout

Our hometeacher and his wife, my visiting teacher, came over on Sunday and she told me this story about Dillon. She was at the end of the hallway where we could see her but not hear her. According to my visiting teacher, Dillon started walking backwards down the hall (a favorite trick of hers) and saying to people: "Washout, washout" (that's her way of saying watch out)! She is hilarious!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dillon is hilarious! I love watching the videos you post of her. Usually people's kid videos are Boring (yes, with a capital B). But not Dillon, I esp loved her sticking her hands down her pants!

Stefanie said...

Your videos were so cute. Addie looks somewhat like Rylee in that Dillon might knock her over if she tries to hug her. I love the attitude you get from Dillon, especially when you ask her to twirl...like she's not a performing monkey.

Jamie said...

that is SO cute!

Hartleys said...

Ahhh, we miss you guys! Are you in Omaha or going home for Christmas? We will be back for New Years. Hopefully you will be around then. Give Dillon a big hug for us!

Stefanie said...

Sweet! Dillon is awesome. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you guys. Kyle still wishes from time to time that he could just walk away from an extraction and just ask Doug to do it. Take care...

anderson's said...

Washout, washout! I love it! But more than that I love that she says "Dabby Baby"

kado! said...

Hi Doug (& family!) I found your family's blog link on Anna's blog! Love the pictures, you have a beautiful family! Hope you enjoyed the Holidays and wishing you the happiest New Year!

anderson's said...

Time to update your blog! :)