Sunday, September 12, 2010

It's about time

Yes, I know...it's about time!
It's about time I got on the ball...
it's about time I updated my blog...
it's about time I announced my pregnancy!
Yep, that's right I'm due March 13! We like birthdays in March apparently! We've heard the heartbeat twice now and Doug and I are officially calling girl (though we don't care one way or another). We were able to tell our families this last week, which was SO fun! We also told Dillon, though I'm not sure she really understands what's going on. She did say that she wants a baby sister...we'll see what I can do about that! :) I am 14 weeks so we have 6 weeks until the ultra sound, and if you know me at all, you know that we will FOR SURE be looking to find out what we are having. You know I can't stand the suspense! (Hopefully baby cooperates!)
At any rate, I'm very, very grateful to be out of the first trimester! I was really sick and tired all of the time. I'm looking forward to going back to my exercise classes and basically enjoying the "normalcy" of the second trimester. We are so excited and can't wait to see what another Doug + Christen equals!

12 comments:

anderson's said...

Yay!! So happy for you guys!

"ECHO" said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting. I can't wait to find out what it is. It will be nice for Dillon to have a sibling. I bet she'll be really excited once she grasps the concept.
Amy

PNRBAC said...

Hip Hip HOORAY!! So excited for you! Doug + Christen = CUTEY PATOOTY ;) Congrats!

Stefanie said...

So glad we got to find out along with your family last week! Miss you already.

Brianne said...

Yea! Congratulations!

Genevieve said...

oh yay! congrats!! so glad you're feeling better too (or hopefully soon!!)

Jacynthe said...

Woot Woot!!! Thrilled for you!!!

Barbara said...

Congrats, how exciting! I would never be able to wait until the 20 week ultrasound to find out the sex! We have ultrasound techs out here that have offices for the sole purpose of telling you the sex of your baby. You can pay to go in as early as 14 weeks! Glad you are feeling better. Good luck with everything!

Christine said...

Congratulations! So excited for you guys! (and yay for you posting something on your blog!) :) Miss you guys!

brittani c. said...

Indeed, March b-days are the best! We have 3 of them in our family. This is the best time to be pregnant too...you can cozy up in nice sweaters and after all the holidays are over with, you'll have a brand new baby coming soon after. (Not gonna lie, February is going to drag on forever!)

Jamie said...

Congratulations! That is great news. I'm glad to hear you are feeling well now. Enjoy your pregnancy.

Rachel said...

congratulations!!!