Friday, July 25, 2008

Aarg...a sick household!!

Well, as my post indicates, we've had a viral outbreak in our house (or so we think). We discovered our computer has a virus (SO annoying) and it's difficult to get rid of and takes forever to do anything on. Combine that with an 8 year old laptop and you can guess why I haven't been posting lately! Secondly, we thought Dillon had the chicken pox but after the fact we think it was hand, foot and mouth disease. Let me just say, it's not something fun to deal with; I felt so bad for poor Dillon! She rarely cries and it was so sad to hear that pathetic little whimper. Anyway, at least Dillon is better now. In the meantime, I'm back in Omaha; I was in Denver for a month! It's nice to be back home but it's back to work. I have to empty out the other half of the garage; it's still filled with boxes from the move.
On the bright side, I found the coolest gym near my house; it's pretty pricey but I figure it's worth it considering all the amenities. It's a LifeTime Fitness gym and it pretty much has everything; it has an indoor/outdoor pool area, racquetball, v-ball, basketball, rock-climbing wall, amazing childcare center, classes and a ton of cardio equipment. Needless to say, it's been a source of entertainment for my little water baby and me.
Well, that's about all my viral infected computer can handle for now but I'll try to post again soon. Hope all is well for everyone out there!

7 comments:

B. said...

Ack! Sickness! I hope it doesn't spread down to Lincoln.

anderson's said...

I am so glad you are up & running! I am so glad you found a pool, yippie!!! I tried to call you this morning. Give me a call later. Love you!

Linda said...

Sorry about Dillon, doesn't sound like fun at all. And I'm glad to hear that you guys are settling into your new place!

Anonymous said...

Oh no fun. I hate computer problems and sick kids are definitely not fun. That's awesome about the gym though. Sounds like a blast.

Anonymous said...

I hope things get worked out with your computer soon, I have to see pictures of your new house. Poor Dillon, I hope she's doing better now!

Jennybug said...

Hope all is well now, I remember one of my little one's had Hand/Foot/Mouth disease, you are right it was definitely no fun at all. If I remember right, I think that a common place to come in contact with it is a swimming pool. What's a mother to do? Just no that all will be well. Hope to read a future post soon. I hope you are having a fun summer, in spite of the viruses.

anderson's said...

where are you? Please post some pictures of baby D...