Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tagged

I guess I've been tagged and told that I have to do it, so thanks Cath!

What I was doing 5 years ago:

(Sept 2003)~ Adjusting to life in Pittsburgh...yeah...that took me about 3-4 years to do!
Starting/finishing school at the University of Pittsburgh, and no I'm not a doctor it just took me 6 years to finish!
Loving the Fall weather in the East, SO pretty!

Pet Peeves: Phone solicitors
The toilet paper facing the wrong direction on the roll (so I'm a little OCD, so what)
Dirty dishes left in the sink when the dishwasher is empty

Some things I would do if I were a billionaire: Travel, travel, travel!
Learn to surf
Buy some new running shoes (I really need some!)

My favorite foods: Dan's caramel popcorn and lasagne
Gary's enchiladas
Mom's cinnamon rolls...yum!

Now I want to tag: Oh, I don't know...Stef, Melanie, Amy, Brooke, and Maja (because you really need to post something Maja!)

9 comments:

anderson's said...

I am soo proud of you Chris! Good job! By the way, Dan has a surprise for you!!!

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

That's the best kind of surprise, in my opinion! I can't wait to eat it!

"ECHO" said...

did you mean me? I don't know if you know any more Amy's.

Amy

Jacynthe said...

I love telling phone solicitors that our name is on a "no call list" and that they better not call again. They usually hang up pretty quick :)

Anonymous said...

The falls here are so pretty - I'm loving it right now, can't wait to go to triple b farms. And I'll actually do this tag b/c it's short!

Jennybug said...

Hey I want some of Dan's carmel popcorn, that sound sooooooo good. I love carmel. I really, really, do!!!

Kevin said...

OK. I'm so affended! I just clicked on the link to "The Other McMinn's" and totally expected to go to Jeff and Maja's blog, but no, it went to our blog. I wish I knew two Reid families so you could be the "other Reids." OK, I'm not really mad, as I'm sure you know. I hope we can all hang out again sometime soon.

Maja said...

Waah wahh Kevin, I guess because we are over the hill we deserve to be "The McMinn's". I am sure it has more to do with birth order than her liking us more(although we all know it is true). I am thinking about posting something soon, I just got back from the Bahamas and Jeff is taking me to Vegas this weekend so things are busy. I really don't know why I am even taking time to write this long post.

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

Actually, I was referring to what you guys were called in Pittsburgh with no inference for my own personal feelings. And just for the record, Maja, I don't feel bad for you being busy. Not at all! ;)