Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sorry!

Well, I'm out of town (again)! So I haven't been able to post any pictures since my parent's computers don't have my photo software and let's be honest here...really the only reason most of you come to my blog is to see pictures of Dillon. That's my excuse for not posting lately but fear not, I'll be back in town by the end of the week and (fingers crossed) will be able to post some really cute pictures of our trip to see Mimi, Bobby, Aunties, Undles, Cousin Dat, Kev, Stef and Ry. But in the meantime, I (obviously) updated my background and playlist so...enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your cute fall background - and I'll be waiting for your pics so get on that asap :)

anderson's said...

I love the new page! So cute!! So did you get your computer working?