I took Dillon to her 15 month appointment with her new pediatrician and after the doc tells me that Dillon is in the eighty something percentile for height and ninety something percentile for weight she asks me: "So, does Dillon watch a lot of television?"
I'm kidding about being offended because I know how incredibly, annonyingly active Dillon is but what a thing to say to my beautiful, healthy baby! ;)
Raspberry Oatmeal Crumble Bars
8 years ago


2 comments:
That is a little offensive. But she's active and happy, so nothing to worry about.
You need to just have a relative that is a pediatrician. My dad insisted that Isabelle was "perfect" even though she was 5th percentile in height and 95th in weight! Seriously though, what is your pedo trying to do--give her a complex? I would be offended if I were you. She looks just right. Children are not supposed to be skinny. They say now that eating disorders are starting in kindergarten. My Izzie even came home from school and said someone said her thighs were big! So--protect her from that crap as long as possible. She is perfect!
Post a Comment