I went to Denver this last week for my sister's baby shower and it was so cute and so fun! My mom and sisters hosted it for Cathy. My sister Alacyn also came into town from UT, so that was even better. If only our sis in Singapore could've made it. I don't know why she couldn't make it if it was the 24 hour plane flight or the $1500 plane ticket, huh. Anyways, we had so much fun and I can't wait until I get to see what Dan +Cathy equals! She will be adorable! Now let's just hope it's a she! ;)
Raspberry Oatmeal Crumble Bars
8 years ago


2 comments:
That was such a fun day! Thank you for all you did! I can't wait to see what she looks like. If it's a he, he will be wearing alot of PINK!!
I wish I could have been there!
Post a Comment