Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween Kitty Cat

These pictures are backwards, so it starts with Dillon enjoying her spoils from trick-or-treating and works back to waiting for our friends Carrie and her husband, Ben to get to our house (Doug was on call, so they were nice enough to come with me to take Dillon so that I didn't have to go alone). There's also some of Dillon and I dressed up for the ward trunk or treat.
Dillon was so funny trick-or-treating she didn't really know what to think at first, but as soon as the first person put candy in her bag, she was on board! She would not let me hold the bag and she wanted to visit every house, even the ones with the lights off! I couldn't help but wonder what was going on in her mind. I imagine it went something like this: hmm...so I go up to the door and hold out my bag and they put something yummy in it...I like this...I think I'll do this tomorrow! She was too cute and so much fun!

























































































3 comments:

anderson's said...

Dillon's no fool, she loves her candy!

Maja said...

I love the kitty cat!! What a cutie. Halloween is the funnest with kids. Did you and Doug get out to any haunted houses? or corn fields?

Rachel said...

cute new pics. She is adorable in that little video chatting it up. I thought she was on roller skates in one of those Halloween pictures. haha