Thursday, November 20, 2008

Obsession

K, I only have a second but I just wanted to say: Hi, my name is Christen and I'm a Craigslist-aholic. I've been addicted for a few years now but the first step to recovery is admission, right? I just got the best deal for Christmas for Dillon. I got her one of those wire and bead toys that they always have at Drs. offices, one of those vacuum-like toys that pops the balls up when you push, and a see and speak toy that has the arrow that spins and says what it's pointing at. Anyways, they're all really clean and work great and best of all I got all three for $4! Maybe I don't want to be in recovery just yet...I think I'll wait until after the Holidays...maybe!

9 comments:

danny said...

yo what up. hey can i add you to my blog list? it fun to hear and see you and your fam

Brianne said...

Nice work. I'm impressed. I think I need to take up your addiction so I can find some presents for Kaylin for Christmas.

anderson's said...

You've made the first step towards recovery....making your sister become addicted as well! Love ya!

Jamie said...

who needs recovery? i've been "clean" for a while since I have not been on the lookout for anything. but when i'm on the hunt for something, i go crazy. i have scored some of the most amazing deals on there! happy searching!

Jacynthe said...

Bargains are addicting!!!! my favourite logo is "the more I spend, the more I save" :)

Jennybug said...

Wow! What a deal. I might have to check this out.

Kimberly said...

I think you need help right now! Get the hence to the clinic girl!Just Kidding. That's great you got such a great deal and so much stuff. Maybe I'll start looking on craigs list more often. Wait a second...not only are you an insatiable craigs list junkie but your also dealing. Now I'm probably going to get hooked just trying it out, isn't that how it all starts? Your the devil!:)

Hannah S said...

Hey! You found me! Are you on facebook? Your daughter is a cutie! Thanks for checking out my blog. I keep in touch w/most people via blogs and facebook. Sad but the easiest way! It seems you are doing well!

We are the Clarks! said...

Whoa. Extreme close up.
Cute new family photo. I love that monkey girl!!

xoxo Syd