Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Doug's last day!

Hooray...we made it...sort of!!! Doug's last day of his 1st year is almost over (it's today)! That is SO exciting to me because that means he gets to start 3rd year med school, which translates to more time at home and less time on-call. Yippee!!! It also means we only have 4 years to go...(said with slightly less enthusiasm) hooray!

9 comments:

anderson's said...

Yay!! Congratulations you guys! Can't wait to see you!!!

Jacynthe said...

Woohoo!!!

Hartleys said...

One year down IS a big deal! Hope Doug found the right room this morning! :)

Mike and Ashley said...

That's awesome!!! I understand how crazy it is looking forward...we have 6 more years!!! Yikes for both of us! But looking back at what you guys have already accomplished is amazing!!! Congrats!

Maja said...

Hip Hip Hooray you have to celebrate the little milestones to ge you through. Good luck on the next one.

Megan and Charlie Miller said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so excited for you guys. It doesn't seem that long ago that we stayed with you guys and you were just starting. I hope it feels that fast for us...doubt it but here's to wishful thinking. :)
I just caught up on your blog because I have really been out of it for a few months and HOLY COW Dillon is SO DARLING!!! I am not kidding. She has grown so much. I can hardly believe it.
I also want you to know that I have been practicing my game skills. I feel that I could totally take you at Skip Bo. It may still be wishful thinking but oh well.
Take care and have fun!

Amie Carlos said...

I know that must feel really great for Doug to know that he is that much closer to being done. Even though you said it with less enthusiasum at the end because you still have 4 years, I am saying it with total enthusiasum, because I am sure I will be here that much longer too and it would be horrible without you! So yay for 4 more years!!

talonandanna said...

hey congrats dug- that's great news. your folks told us that you were trucking along and making progress. said you had some great stories to tell for sure! :) good luck with the next few years.

Kimberly said...

Yeah for you and Dug! Hope the next 4 years go by fast:) So I was behind on your blog. Sorry. It does look like you guys have been up to a lot of fun:) I had a crush on Micheal Jackson to in the 80's to bad he went a little nuts at the end. Does Dillon love Elmo the most out of the Sesame St. Characters. Maeryn adores him. I swear he is like crack to kids they just can't get enough:)You look great by the way:)