This last week my friend, Natalie, got us into the Children's Museum (thanks Nat!) to see the Sesame Street traveling exhibit. Dillon absolutely loved it! They had Elmo's World set up, Ernie in the bathroom, Hooper's store and more. I have to say, Dillon's favorite thing was in the digestive section (teaching kids about the digestive system). They has a simulated poop going through the intestines and it made noises and everything; it was actually pretty gross! Dillon's not 2 and getting ready to potty-train, is she? I know you'll be disappointed, but there's no pictures of the poopy intestine...sorry!
Raspberry Oatmeal Crumble Bars
8 years ago


8 comments:
Dilly loves her some Elmo!
Cute pictures! At least one of us remembered our camera....you are a good mom! :)
I am so jealous, Oliver is in love with Elmo...almost as much as Daddy. Dillon is so freakin cute!
I meant Oliver is in love with Daddy, not Daddy is in love with Elmo...haha
Man, that setup looks so good. It looks like Dillon had a good time.Is that Elmo exhibit still going on?
Elmo rocks!!
Rylee would have flipped being in the life size set of Elmo's World...especially if Mr. Noodle made an appearance! She is such a cutie, and it still makes me laugh how one of her pig tails is thicker than ry's pony tail. Miss you!
you reids are having some good times! fun to see how big your little girl is! goes fast doesn't it?!
Post a Comment