So, I wouldn't be true to myself if I didn't acknowledge how sad I am over Michael Jackson's death. One of my first memories is kissing the TV screen when he would come on...I was in love. All my ill-fated pets were named after him (and consequently flushed down the toilet) and I even dressed up like him for Halloween (no, I will not post the pic). My mom made me a red jacket and a silver glove...yes, I was in love. He went a little awol there towards the end, but he was an amazing entertainer and it saddens me to think that my daughter will never see him as a person but a legend. So here's to you Michael...in your best form...with your original nose and coloring!
Raspberry Oatmeal Crumble Bars
8 years ago


8 comments:
Yes! well maybe, Jeff might have to have surgery on his bulging disk that week, but I am thinking he is going to put it off longer. So plan on it! We can't wait to see you guys.
Will you pretty, pretty please post a picture of you dressed up liked Michael Jackson????
If she won't post it, I will!!! I forgot you named all your fish after him! So funny! Hey, you could also post your pom routine that you did to thriller!! love you!
I want to see both the pom routine and the pic. But I just wanted to say that I too am sad about his death, I have many great memories of my brothers singing and doing the moon walk in my bedroom!
Oh my gosh! There's not going to be any old pictures OR pom routines posted on my blog! I would never hear the end of it!!!
I could post it on mine!?
Pleeeease post the Halloween picture!!!!
I miss him too. He was one of my idols. Why don't you post a pictures of yourself so we can make fun of you? ;)
Post a Comment